Landscape Lighting in Coral Gables
There are many benefits to be had with landscape lighting, but the right team of lighting professionals is required to fully unlock those benefits. Are you tired of working with uncertified and amateur outdoor lighting contractors who lack that special knack for landscape design? Then call Premier Horticulture today and let us brighten up your life! We offer landscape lighting installations, repairs, exterior lighting maintenance, and we do it all with a good-natured attitude.
Outdoor Lighting in Coral Gables
Whether you’re looking for LED flood lights to enhance your home’s security, or pole lights to illuminate your outdoor patio, Premier Horticulture is the team for you. With years of experience in installing light fixtures of all varieties, we’re more than confident our services will satisfy your needs.
We believe in bringing out the best in a landscape. While safety and security are important, lighting can also be used to provide an intimate atmosphere for family members and guests. To achieve an illuminated property with ambiance in mind, requires that your lighting contractor have the mind of a designer or decorator. And that’s exactly how we approach every client’s property.
Whether you’re looking for in-ground deck lights, elegant string lights, or classic pole lights, we can help you. All you have to do? Call us!
Landscape Lighting Repair in Coral Gables
Have the lights in your backyard garden been flickering while you’ve had guests over? Have some of those hard-to-reach bulbs died after a sudden weather event? Whatever the case, let the lighting technicians at Premier Horticulture investigate the problem for you.
With so many light bulbs strung together or lit by the same power source, it can be hard to know what’s wrong with your exterior light fixtures. Some landscape lighting companies might not even try to identify the cause of the problem. Instead, they’ll just replace your lightbulbs and hope for the best.
As you might’ve guessed, this is a lazy, costly, and even risky approach. Without identifying the cause of the problem, those bulbs will just burn out time and time again. You’ll have to call your lighting contractor again, wait for them to show up to your home, and pay them for their services once again.
We take the more in-depth and cost-effective approach to our job. We trace the problem to its source. If your issue is related to bad wiring or a temperamental power supply, we’ll find out and make those problems a thing of the past!
Landscape Lighting Maintenance
There’s nothing more annoying than having your lighting system fail you during a nice evening with friends and family. That’s why it is important to remember that your lights are subject to the same wear and tear as your patio furniture or other outdoor accessories.
Sometimes families will forget all about their motion-sensor lights and emergency floodlights. If they don’t go on vacation very often, why would they think to check on their security system? But it is important to have all those lights inspected by a professional before you go on an extended vacation or weekend holiday.
If you want to bring your Coral Gables yard and lawn to life, then you really need to think about enlisting the services of Premier Horticulture. Our superior landscape lighting service can accentuate the positives and hide the less attractive aspects of your home’s exterior perfectly. Our landscape lighting service is not only a great way of enhancing the look and feel of your home’s outdoor features, it is also a surefire way of enhancing your home’s curb appeal in no time at all.
So, if you want to make sure that you are getting the most out of every part of your Coral Gables lawn, then you need to call us at Premier Horticulture today. We promise, you won’t regret it!
Three Key Benefits of Landscape Lighting
The simple fact of the matter is that installing an outdoor lighting system in your home’s lawn or yard will bring a range of benefits that will not only transform the look of your house immediately but can also enable daily improvements in the functionality of your yard. With that in mind, here are three of the key benefits that come from investing in a landscape lighting system from Premier Horticulture:
- Appearance: While it is true that you should never judge a book by its cover, the reality is that when it comes to your home’s lawn or yard, you really need to make sure that it looks its very best. Perhaps the greatest advantage of landscape lighting is that it can make the architectural features of you home stand out, creating an enchanting façade after sundown. At Premier Horticulture we specialize in residential and commercial lighting. This, along with our mastery of how to design and install landscape lighting properly means that they are guaranteed to meet your unique needs. What’s more, we also offer LED lighting systems that are energy-efficient and long-lasting.
- Functionality: As well as looking great, landscape lighting can also play a pivotal role in the way you use your outdoor spaces. If you are not taking full advantage of your home’s deck or patio after the sun goes down, then you are most likely missing out on a whole lot of fun. After all, there’s no better time to enjoy a cool evening breeze and relax after the stresses of a long day.
- Safety and Security: A well-lit yard means that you don’t have to suffer in the darkness as you move in and out of your home. On top of that it also makes your home a less inviting location for potential intruders since there are no shadows and fewer dark spots to provide cover from.
Call Premier Horticulture Today
If you want to get the most from your Coral Gables home, then you need to call us at Premier Horticulture today. Our superior landscape lighting service is second to none and will not be beat for quality or convenience.
Have you ever felt like your home or garden looks a little drab or uninviting after the sun goes down? During the day, the natural beauty of Coral Gables shines bright. But at night, darkness can flatten colors or make even the most well-manicured home look a little dingy.
If you’re looking to increase you and your family’s enjoyment of your Coral Gables lawn or garden into the small hours, look no further than Premier Horticulture. We’ve been one of the best outdoor lighting companies in Coral Gables and the entire Miami-Dade County since we’ve been in business.
When you’re looking to shed some light on your beautiful home, keep these trendy tips for contemporary landscape lighting in mind:
- ‘Twinkle Lights’ and String Lighting The string light trend for residential landscape lighting is showing no sign of slowing down for this year. Originally made popular by restaurants looking to light their patios in an inexpensive way, string lights adopt the classic holiday lighting motif for year-round use. For this year, look for more durable options for a lasting look.
- In-Ground Patio Lights While in-ground lights for your walkways and patios may have hit their high point in the 90s, this design is an enduring trend in residential landscape lighting because of its safety and subtlety. In-ground path lights or patio lights present no tripping hazard, and are ideal for families with pets and small children.
- Reclaimed Vintage Fixtures What’s old is new again in design, or so it seems to us at Premier Horticulture. One of the hottest styles in vogue for this year adopts the vintage look we’ve seen in other interior decorating disciplines for your residential landscape lighting. Browse through antique stores and auctions to find one-of-a-kind pieces for an eclectic look. Add modern electrical wiring and you’ve got instant envy from your neighbors.
- Go Green for 2018 The environment remains a concern for many Coral Gables residents. Do your part by installing solar powered garden lights. This earth-friendly choice uses a renewable resource (the sun’s rays) and come in any style you can imagine. The planet will benefit while you save on electric bills!
- Distressed Finishes In our years working as one of the state’s best outdoor lighting companies, we’ve seen the shift from hidden earth-tone lights meant to blend into your landscape to the current trend of bold and original fixtures with unique textures. Try copper with its natural patina or burnished chrome for your next path light set.
- Design That Flatters Your Landscape Of course, what makes good outdoor light design isn’t just following the latest trends (although getting ahead of the curve on solar-powered garden lights is seriously a good idea). It’s about creating a functional and comforting space to enjoy with your friends and loved ones.
When you want an outdoor landscape lighting team that represents you and your needs and comes with a guarantee of friendly customer service, call Premier Horticulture today. We can’t wait to shine a light on the beauty of your home.