Landscaping Lighting in Coral Gables
If you want to bring your Coral Gables yard and lawn to life, then you really need to think about enlisting the services of Premier Horticulture. Our superior landscape lighting service can accentuate the positives and hide the less attractive aspects of your home’s exterior perfectly. Our landscape lighting service is not only a great way of enhancing the look and feel of your home’s outdoor features, it is also a surefire way of enhancing your home’s curb appeal in no time at all.
So, if you want to make sure that you are getting the most out of every part of your Coral Gables lawn, then you need to call us at Premier Horticulture today. We promise, you won’t regret it!
Three Key Benefits of Landscape Lighting
The simple fact of the matter is that installing an outdoor lighting system in your home’s lawn or yard will bring a range of benefits that will not only transform the look of your house immediately but can also enable daily improvements in the functionality of your yard. With that in mind, here are three of the key benefits that come from investing in a landscape lighting system from Premier Horticulture:
- Appearance: While it is true that you should never judge a book by its cover, the reality is that when it comes to your home’s lawn or yard, you really need to make sure that it looks its very best. Perhaps the greatest advantage of landscape lighting is that it can make the architectural features of you home stand out, creating an enchanting façade after sundown. At Premier Horticulture we specialize in residential and commercial lighting. This, along with our mastery of how to design and install landscape lighting properly means that they are guaranteed to meet your unique needs. What’s more, we also offer LED lighting systems that are energy-efficient and long-lasting.
- Functionality: As well as looking great, landscape lighting can also play a pivotal role in the way you use your outdoor spaces. If you are not taking full advantage of your home’s deck or patio after the sun goes down, then you are most likely missing out on a whole lot of fun. After all, there’s no better time to enjoy a cool evening breeze and relax after the stresses of a long day.
- Safety and Security: A well-lit yard means that you don’t have to suffer in the darkness as you move in and out of your home. On top of that it also makes your home a less inviting location for potential intruders since there are no shadows and fewer dark spots to provide cover from.
Call Premier Horticulture Today
If you want to get the most from your Coral Gables home, then you need to call us at Premier Horticulture today. Our superior landscape lighting service is second to none and will not be beat for quality or convenience.
Have you ever felt like your home or garden looks a little drab or uninviting after the sun goes down? During the day, the natural beauty of Coral Gables shines bright. But at night, darkness can flatten colors or make even the most well-manicured home look a little dingy.
If you’re looking to increase you and your family’s enjoyment of your Coral Gables lawn or garden into the small hours, look no further than Premier Horticulture. We’ve been one of the best outdoor lighting companies in Coral Gables and the entire Miami-Dade County since we’ve been in business.
When you’re looking to shed some light on your beautiful home, keep these trendy tips for contemporary landscape lighting in mind:
- ‘Twinkle Lights’ and String Lighting The string light trend for residential landscape lighting is showing no sign of slowing down for this year. Originally made popular by restaurants looking to light their patios in an inexpensive way, string lights adopt the classic holiday lighting motif for year-round use. For this year, look for more durable options for a lasting look.
- In-Ground Patio Lights While in-ground lights for your walkways and patios may have hit their high point in the 90s, this design is an enduring trend in residential landscape lighting because of its safety and subtlety. In-ground path lights or patio lights present no tripping hazard, and are ideal for families with pets and small children.
- Reclaimed Vintage Fixtures What’s old is new again in design, or so it seems to us at Premier Horticulture. One of the hottest styles in vogue for this year adopts the vintage look we’ve seen in other interior decorating disciplines for your residential landscape lighting. Browse through antique stores and auctions to find one-of-a-kind pieces for an eclectic look. Add modern electrical wiring and you’ve got instant envy from your neighbors.
- Go Green for 2018 The environment remains a concern for many Coral Gables residents. Do your part by installing solar powered garden lights. This earth-friendly choice uses a renewable resource (the sun’s rays) and come in any style you can imagine. The planet will benefit while you save on electric bills!
- Distressed Finishes In our years working as one of the state’s best outdoor lighting companies, we’ve seen the shift from hidden earth-tone lights meant to blend into your landscape to the current trend of bold and original fixtures with unique textures. Try copper with its natural patina or burnished chrome for your next path light set.
- Design That Flatters Your Landscape Of course, what makes good outdoor light design isn’t just following the latest trends (although getting ahead of the curve on solar-powered garden lights is seriously a good idea). It’s about creating a functional and comforting space to enjoy with your friends and loved ones.
When you want an outdoor landscape lighting team that represents you and your needs and comes with a guarantee of friendly customer service, call Premier Horticulture today. We can’t wait to shine a light on the beauty of your home.